Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Be Back Soon! + Changes!

Posted by HelloJennyReviews at 12:51 PM
Hey guys! I am sorry I haven't been posting much. I am getting ready for an anniversary trip and I am sick with something that no one has any clue what it is. So yay me, right? Anyways, I will be back to blogging regularly in November. 

There will also be some changes. I will no longer be doing full reviews for books older than 2 years unless it's an amazing book and I feel the need to express that. Mini review mondays will be used for older books. I read new and old YA books but I have a feeling that no one really reads the older reviews. But I still want to post them in case that one random person actually does care. So Mini Review Mondays will be for older books, verse books and graphic novels. 

Thank you guys for following me! I will be back very soon

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a good trip. I hope you get better, it's awful to be sick with an unknown illness. Aw, I totally read older reviews, really wish some bloggers would do more of those too. I'll definitely be checking your Mini Reviews Monday entries. :) Have a nice break.

--Amber

Post a Comment

Join us on Facebook

Please wait..10 SecondsCancel
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Hello Jenny Reviews Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei