Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Review: Why Not Me? by Mindy Kaling

Posted by HelloJennyReviews at 1:00 PM
Title: Why Not Me?
Author: Mindy Kaling
Publisher: Crown Archetype
Publication: September 15th 2015
Cover Rating: 5/5


 I absolutely loved this book!
It was funny it was relatable it was so Mindy!
I love her I loved her book. 
I am usually not one for memoir books but I'm so glad I got this one from blogging for books. 
I liked how she talks about simple things, like her thoughts on some people, her experiences in Hollywood and all that stuff that people could only truly guess about ! What I really want to check out now is the audiobook and of course her first book xD It is now a must have for my shelf.


Recommend it?
Yus!

Overall, I gave the book 5/5 stars.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Join us on Facebook

Please wait..10 SecondsCancel
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Hello Jenny Reviews Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei