Wednesday, March 6, 2019

REVIEW: The Shadowglass by Rin Chupeco - 4.5 stars

Posted by HelloJennyReviews at 4:00 PM

Title: The Shadowglass
Genre: Young Adult Fantast
Author: Rin Chupeco
Publisher: Sourcebooks Fire
Publication: March 5th 2019
Cover Rating: 5/5
Reading format: Provided ARC

The Shadowglass by Rin Chupeco is the last book in The Bone Witch trilogy. This is where this beautiful story comes to an end and I know I definitely wasn’t ready for everything that happened in this book.

Before sitting down writing this review I asked my husband, “Do you think a review full of heart eyes emojis would be okay?”. He obviously laughed at me and said no but that doesn’t change the fact that I really want to do that. 

Throughout reading this series I have gone from being bored and having to start the first book a few times before I could get through it to devouring every page of the second and third books. After learning the terms and lore from the first book everything just went smoother. 

Also, I know this isn’t really important to the story but I think this my favorite cover out of all 3 books. That black on the cover looks galactic and I LOVE GALAXY PRINT. 

In the end, I think this was a really strong ending to a beautiful trilogy. I know I will definitely be reading the books again because I know there is so much I missed. This will be one of those series that you can reread and always find something you missed because there was so much going on, this book will always give the reader something new.

Overall, I gave the book 4.5/5 stars.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Join us on Facebook

Please wait..10 SecondsCancel
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Hello Jenny Reviews Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei