Tuesday, August 13, 2013

VACATION!!!

Posted by HelloJennyReviews at 9:52 AM



I just wanted to let everyone know that I will be going on vacation from August 17th - August 24th. So posts and reviews will be on hold until I get back. Once I get back I should have at least 3-4 reviews to do because I plan on reading a few books while lounging around. I have been in somewhat of a reading slump but I am hoping that some time away from my parents and the chaos at home will help me clear my head and be able to focus a little big more. I am also in desperate need of a new laptop, as the one I have now is quickly starting to blow up. There is just too much going on in my life right now with my fiance taking a 30 hour pay cut and school starting soon, my parents  having WWIII every day which wakes me up so I've been getting no sleep, and the fact that I've been looking for a second job to help get bills paid but no one is hiring. So I'm hoping this vacation will help with some of the stress. Buying books is my therapy for everything that's going on in my life and without the ability to buy books, well, I am slowly losing grip on my life. When I was a little girl, my books and stories were the only way I got through most of my life. To this day they still are one of the main reasons I make it through each day. Well, thanks for listening to my rant. I should have tons of pictures to put up when I get back. I might post a few things while I am gone, but the majority of my blog will be on vacation with me.

ALSO, I hope to have at least one more review up before I leave. But with the way my reading slump is going... I'm not going to be making any promises.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Join us on Facebook

Please wait..10 SecondsCancel
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Hello Jenny Reviews Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei