Friday, August 2, 2013

Review Transformers Prime: Beast Hunters Volume 1

Posted by HelloJennyReviews at 1:45 PM
Title: Transformers Prime: Beast Hunters Volume 1
Author: Mairghread Scott and Beni Lobe
Format: eBook ARC
Source: NetGalley
Publisher: Diamond Book Distributors

REVIEW: This was freaking awesome! I really love Transformers in general so I was going to like this no matter what. I am starting to get into Graphic Novels and this helped push me along. I am going to go out and look for other Graphic Novels sometime this week.

If you like Transformers at all please put this on your list to buy when it comes out!






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Join us on Facebook

Please wait..10 SecondsCancel
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Hello Jenny Reviews Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei