Sunday, May 12, 2013

Between a rock and a hard place?

Posted by HelloJennyReviews at 7:17 PM
Just wanted to stop in and let everyone know that I haven't abandoned ship. I'm having some depression issues or something and I haven't really been able to do anything I love. I started Until I Die - Amy Plum, but about 2 pages in I realized that I just didn't feel like reading it. Nothing at all against the book, just me being blah. So I put it down because I really loved the first book and I don't want my depression making the second book bad. I am reading Crusade - Nancy Holder & Debbie Viguie. I picked this book up at 2nd and Charles last weekend and also started it last weekend and I'm only 50 pages in. The book is AWESOME. But, alas, to quote Sheldon Cooper in a way, Ah, depression, thou art a heartless b*tch. I will push through this and come out on top as I always do. I did want to share some pictures with you guys of things I've gotten in the past week or just things I thought were worthy of posting.


Pic-o-rama!!


First picture is of a Pittsburgh display at the Crazy Horse. It was on the wall right behind where my fiances family and I we shooting pool. Steelers and Penguins <3 br="">


 Second picture is of a beautiful rainbow that I saw over Havre De Grave. It was so bright that you could actually see the violet and indigo! The picture doesn't do it justice at all.


 The next picture is just a rainbow on my fiances pants from the rear-view mirror. I thought it was pretty =P




New Friend??

This... Is Sheldon! My new pet Hermit Crab. Isn't he cute?! He's in a much bigger tank now and next week I'm getting him a friend.

 


 This weeks mailbox

This week I got a pretty big order from someone on PaperBackSwap. Thank you!





Purchases

These new few pictures are of things/books I bought this week. First are the books I bought at a store called Ollies. 




The next two pictures are just random things I bought. 

BBT bookmarks!!!


 I've been looking for a zebra bag for my laptop since I got it almost a year ago. I got this at FiveBelow! I was sooo happy when I saw it. It also has a little bag attached(can be detached) on the front that I can put a book or my Nook in. 




With the books I bought from Ollies, I got Papertowns - John Green. I'm going to give him one more try considering I've heard good things about this book. But I'm not making any promises with my dislike of Looking For Alaska and my inability to even finish An Abundance of Katherines. Paranormal romance YA books are my expertise, but sometimes I just need a break and that's when I read "normal" YA books.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Join us on Facebook

Please wait..10 SecondsCancel
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Hello Jenny Reviews Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei