Thursday, May 2, 2013

To The Moon And Back

Posted by HelloJennyReviews at 8:58 AM
Well I finished Gravity last night. And boy was I shocked. Was definitely not expecting a lot of what happened...




Gravity
Abigail Boyd

REVIEW: I wasn't expecting this book to be they way it was. I actually really liked the book. It was horror/paranormal. I got the book from Amazon for free and it was my nighttime book for when others were sleeping and I couldn't have my light on. Ariel was a very lovely character. I completely adored Theo. Henry made me want to scream and slam his and Lainey's heads together. The end of the book shocked me. I wasn't expecting Mr. Warwick. I was also expecting more of a paranormal feel in the book rather than just the "ghostly" visions Ariel got. I'm hoping some of my questions are answering in the next book. I honestly think Jenna was in the Principles shed and he dumped her body when Warwick was caught. This book was a lovely change from the cookie-cutter Young Adult novels I'm used to. The girl actually didn't get the boy and I think that's what shocked me the most. I also want to know what happened to Ariel's grandmothers necklace. Sooo many unanswered questions but a great book nonetheless. I will say this, Ariel needs to grow some balls when it comes to Lainey. I give the book 4.5/5 stars.

COVER: I like the dress, it's very beautiful but she needs angel wings if this is supposed to be her Halloween dance dress. I also Imagined her hair a little big longer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Join us on Facebook

Please wait..10 SecondsCancel
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Hello Jenny Reviews Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei