Thursday, December 5, 2013

Personal Updates

Posted by HelloJennyReviews at 8:12 AM
I wanted to apologize for my absence. I am currently dealing with losing my place to live. I trusted my family to pay their mortgage while I was paying them rent and they have recently lost the house so I am now stuck without a home pretty much.

Watch who you trust.

So I am in the process of trying to find a new place to rent but it's proving to be difficult because everywhere I look you need to make at least 30k to live there.

I have lost sleep over this. I have cried myself into a trance like state. I have not talked to people for days on end because of my situation. I trusted my family and because of their selfishness and the need to constantly fight with each other and prove who is the breadwinner, we have all lost our home.

Upon moving I will also be losing my job so that makes everything even more difficult and stressful. This time of year is also when my fiancee doesn't get that many hours.

So, this my dear readers, is my pitiful excuse as to why I have been so horrible with blogging lately.

I did read 8 books in November. I just couldn't bring myself to write reviews when I could barely get out of bed and feed myself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Join us on Facebook

Please wait..10 SecondsCancel
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Hello Jenny Reviews Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei