Sunday, December 22, 2013

Stacking The Shelves[18]

Posted by HelloJennyReviews at 12:22 AM

Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

God it's been forever since I've done one of these. It's not that I haven't been getting books... Ive just been ridiculously lazy. But anyways... It's long.. (that's what she said?)

BookOutlet

2nd&Charles

Ollies




I told you it was long... I also have 3 packages that were supposed to be here TODAY but with Christmas all the mail is all screwed up. My one package went from Jersey City, NJ to Memphis TN. I live in Maryland... Please tell me why my package had to go 600 miles down to TN when I live RIGHT UNDER NJ. I want to rage. But I won't. Thank you for looking =)





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Join us on Facebook

Please wait..10 SecondsCancel
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Hello Jenny Reviews Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei