Monday, August 11, 2014

Mini Review Monday[17] This Star Won't Go Out by Esther Earl and John Green

Posted by HelloJennyReviews at 9:24 PM








There were so many tears. A lot of them were sad tears, but there were also many happy tears. I'm so glad that I read this book.

 I'm glad I got to see how strong, beautiful and loving girl that was Esther. I had to put this book down many times because of how much it got to me. I really wish I could have been part of Esther's life. Seeing how she was while she was alive and fighting a hard battle inspired me so much to keep living.

She means so much to so many people because of the kind of girl she was. I loved being able to see her passion for the things she loved and the love she had for her family and for her friends. I loved seeing how she cared for anyone and everybody. 

She continues to inspire so many people around the world with her story. I know she has definitely inspired me. 

I do not have the words to explain anymore than what I have said, because there just aren't the words to explain how much of a special girl Esther was.


Overall, I gave the book 5/5 stars.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Join us on Facebook

Please wait..10 SecondsCancel
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Hello Jenny Reviews Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei