Friday, August 8, 2014

Mortal Danger short story available!

Posted by HelloJennyReviews at 2:46 AM
I have known about this for a little while now. I was about to start reading Mortal Danger when I came across this link on Facebook, FierceReads to be exact. I forgot about it because I was out shopping when I saw it So I read Mortal Danger and did my review and tonight I came across the short story again. Well, I read it and I loved it. It's from Kian's point of view and it meant to be a prequel to Mortal Danger. So you can either read it before or after I would probably say after because then you get to see just how far downhill Kian went in Mortal Danger His personality and stuff really changed once he was actually able to talk to Edie. Below is a picture and if you click on it it will take you to the short story I hope you enjoy the book and story as much as I did.

http://www.macteenbooks.com/mortaldanger/exclusivestory.html?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=FBPost&utm_term=AnnAguirreFans&utm_content=FullPg_read_BonusContent&utm_campaign=9781250024640



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Join us on Facebook

Please wait..10 SecondsCancel
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Hello Jenny Reviews Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei