Wednesday, January 28, 2015

UPDATE

Posted by HelloJennyReviews at 11:36 AM
As some of you may noticed I missed this weeks Mini Review Monday. I was in the hospital with kidney stones and other health issues and when I got out I literally couldn't function. I could barely keep my eyes open for more than 10 minutes. So today I decided to sit down and plow through all of these reviews and such that I need to do. But then my father had a stroke this morning. I was sleeping because that's all the pain medicine really allows for me to do and my mother came and told me she was waiting on an ambulance for my dad. That is literally the scariest thing I have heard in my entire life. My father has done some pretty terrible things to me throughout my life but he is still my dad. So now I am sitting here TRYING to write my reviews for the Mara Dyer books and I just find myself staring at the page thinking that last night when I went to pick a book up I said goodbye to my dad and I didn't think he heard me but a minute later her opened the front door and yelled goodbye and laughed. I keep thinking what if that was the last thing he ever said to me?

I just wanted to let everyone know that's why I haven't been posting. I will be working all day and night to have stuff pre-posted for the future. 

Thanks for listening

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Join us on Facebook

Please wait..10 SecondsCancel
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Hello Jenny Reviews Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei