Monday, May 18, 2015

Mini Review Monday[42] Rise by Amanda Sun

Posted by HelloJennyReviews at 1:00 PM

Title: Rise (Paper Gods book 2.5)
Author: Amanda Sun



I love the Paper Gods trilogy, so when I found out about this novella I knew I had to read it. 

Here we got to see how it all began between one couple. We go back and forth between the two couples. One couple in the past and one couple in the present. 

In the past, it is where everything began. They loved each other, but their relationship wasn’t perfect and it created something neither of them could imagine. 

In Ink and Rain I loved the relationship between Yuki and Tanaka, but I imagined more for them. They got along so well and you could see they cared deeply for one another and we got to see something being built between that they both wanted it to happen. It was beautiful to watch it grow. 

Overall, this was a nice novella. We learned what happened in the past, while experiencing what was happening in the present.

I gave this book 5/5 stars.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Join us on Facebook

Please wait..10 SecondsCancel
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Hello Jenny Reviews Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei