Sunday, May 3, 2015

Weekly Wrap-Up[4]

Posted by HelloJennyReviews at 1:00 PM


Mini Review Monday - Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake



Review - Girl of Nightmares by Kendare Blake



Review - On the Fence by Kasie West



Author Spotlight for Melinda Salisbury



Will post pictures next week. I was very busy this weekend and didn't have time to take pictures.

So my birthday was last Sunday and I had a very eventful day. Aside from the Baltimore Riots, that is. But I had my best friend over this weekend SO I have to postpone the birthday pictures until next week! Sorry guys!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Join us on Facebook

Please wait..10 SecondsCancel
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Hello Jenny Reviews Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei