Friday, May 19, 2017

Mini Review: The Heir by Kiera Cass - 3 stars

Posted by HelloJennyReviews at 8:48 PM
Title: The Heir
Genre: YA Dystopian Romance
Author: Kiera Cass
Publisher: HarperTeen
Publication: May 5th 2016
Cover Rating: 5/5

Wah wah wah. Me me me. I am sacrificing sooo much so people should kiss my feet. Oh God, Eadlyn is such a whiny little brat. How did America have her? America was a very strong character. But her daughter? Is a very bratty little girl that thinks of herself as the center of the world. 

And that, Ladies and Gentlemen, is my review for The Heir.

Overall, ever though Eadlyn made me want to kick puppies, I gave the book 3/5 stars.









0 comments:

Post a Comment

Join us on Facebook

Please wait..10 SecondsCancel
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Hello Jenny Reviews Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei