Friday, May 26, 2017

REVIEW: Follow Me Back by A. V. Geiger - Valeria

Posted by HelloJennyReviews at 8:00 AM


Rate:
5/5


Godreads Description:


Tessa Hart’s world feels very small. Confined to her bedroom with agoraphobia, her one escape is the online fandom for pop sensation Eric Thorn. When he tweets to his fans, it’s like his speaking directly to her…


Eric Thorn is frightened by his obsessive fans. They take their devotion way too far. It doesn’t help that his PR team keeps posting to encourage their fantasies.



When a fellow pop star is murder at the hands of a fan, Eric knows he has to do something to shatter his online image fast—like take down one of his top Twitter followers. But Eric’s plan to troll @TessaHeartsEric unexpectedly evolves into an online relationship deeper than either could have imagined. And when the two arrange to meet IRL, what should have made for the world’s best episode of Catfish takes a deadly turn…



Told through tweets, direct messages, and police transcripts, this thriller for the online generation will keep you guessing right up to the shocking end.



Review:

HOLY SHIT

So I have been in a massive book slump... Until this book reached my tablet.,.

Talk about intriguing!
So I came across this book first on Edelweiss, I read the description and I was like holy shit

*enters netgalley to the rescue**and hellojennyreviews*

As a massive fangirl, this description was everything I needed in life, the book was one I needed to read and loved and just... Im still freaking out okay.

The author, A. V. Geiger is a number one author on Wattpad, and its more than evident why,
I binged this book, I really did, I sat down for hours until I finished it and then I of course had to reach out to twitter to show my emotions

Yeah.. me. so. coherent.

Anyways, I of course reached out to the author because the ending fucking MURDERED ME!!!
I was so confused, there needed to be more
I had all these ideas as to what was going on and there was no explanation and there IS

But for you to get an explanation, you need the book.
And for you to read the book.. Well.. 
June 1, 2017 cant get here fast enough for you

Another great thing about this book was not just the creative aspect, which to be honest, I have been failing to mention, but the fact that it deals with real issues.
Deals with mental illnesses and does not sugar coat it. It adds to everything.

Recommend it?
Fuck yes. Any fangirl out there needs there, puts things in perspective for you.
As a massive fangirl, the kind who owns fanpages, it totally did.
And boy am I glad for being totally sane and hopefully respectful.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Join us on Facebook

Please wait..10 SecondsCancel
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Hello Jenny Reviews Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei