Wednesday, September 4, 2013

REVIEW Rebel Spirits by Lois Ruby

Posted by HelloJennyReviews at 7:44 PM
Title: Rebel Spirits
Author: Lois Ruby
Format: Paperback
Source: Bought
Publisher: Point/Scholastic










REVIEW: OH... MY... GOD! The entire time I was reading the book I was saying four stars, four stars, four stars. This book is amazing. I've seen such negative things about it and don't understand why. The writing is great and the characters are awesome. Honestly, I cried. I really did. I had to redo my make-up when I was finished.

At first, Lori seems like a sort of distant character with no real personality but as I get a little further in I start to see that she is an amazing girl and is very feisty and definitely doesn't let anyone control her. She is a free spirit.

I could tell that something wasn't quite right with Bertha and Old Dryden. I didn't exactly know what it was until towards the end though so I am glad the book wasn't predictable.

I'm not sure what to say or think about Nathaniel. He is definitely a good guy and what he told Lori at the end of the book was something I didn't expect from him. I thought it was sweet that he loved her but wanted her to live her life to the fullest without him interfering.

I truly wanted Lori to realize that she belonged with Evan. I know there won't be another book but I would love to find out what happens between Lori and Evan.

The action kept you on edge. The mystery kept you guessing. Definitely go pick this up if you are a fan on ghost books with love interests and a good plot.

Overall, I gave the book 5/5 kitties.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Join us on Facebook

Please wait..10 SecondsCancel
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Hello Jenny Reviews Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei