Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Tackle your TBR Read-A-Thon

Posted by HelloJennyReviews at 7:43 AM
I know I am WAYYY late on this. I was just too lazy to make a post for it and I also kept forgetting about it. I am going to make this more personal and expand the end date for September 30th. I hope to get at least 8 books read this month in total. So far I have 4, working on 5.

Now, I'm terrible at reading set lists, so please keep that in mind. I am going to make a ROUGH list of what I want to read before the month is over. Don't hold it against me if I fail or am lead astray.

THE LIST:

TBR:
Haven by Kristi Cook
The Secret of Laurel Oaks by Lois Ruby

READ:
The Last Academy by Anne Applegate - 09/11/13
The Beautiful and the Damned by Jessica Verday 09/13/13
Chopsticks by Jessica Anthony - 09/21/13
Easy by Tammara Webber - 09/24/13
The Beginning of Everything by Robin Schneider - 09/25/2013

This is what I hope to accomplish. I also hope to read at least one more book. If I read more then that is awesome!







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Join us on Facebook

Please wait..10 SecondsCancel
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Hello Jenny Reviews Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei