Thursday, December 25, 2014

Goals for 2015

Posted by HelloJennyReviews at 7:53 PM
I have some goals for 2015 I would like to share with everyone. I will update this throughout the year and probably make a little button on the side bar of my blog for it too. I would like this year to be a year of change. I am sick of being sick and I am tired of hiding behind the fact that I am sick.

- read 150 books
- learn something new
- lose 75lbs
- be less afraid of food/medicines
- save up for a new car
- start college
- get a real sleep schedule
- stay out of bed more
- sell more books
- clean more often/do laundry more
- Be more active on youtube/instagram/blogging

MORE TO BE ADDED LATER!

What are some of your 2015 goals?

1 comments:

Dani Rose on December 25, 2014 at 9:14 PM said...

Those are some great goals. I will help you achieve them to the best of my ability along the way.

Post a Comment

Join us on Facebook

Please wait..10 SecondsCancel
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Hello Jenny Reviews Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei