Monday, April 6, 2015

Mini Review Monday[36] Love on the Lifts(Follow Your Heart) by Jill Santopolo

Posted by HelloJennyReviews at 1:00 PM
Title: Love on the Lifts(Follow Your Heart)
Author: Jill Santopolo
Publisher: Speak
Publication: January 22nd 2015
Cover Rating: 4/5

This was a really cute book and it is perfect if you just want something quick and simple. It is basically meant to be a way for the reader/main character to move on from an ex and realize there are other guys out there. 

This is one of those books where you can pick your ending. It has a number of different endings and I read all of them, I believe. 

My favorite "perfect match's" were Charlie and Jake. I also really loved the ending with the sister. Charlie and Jake were both older but that seemed a little bit better considering, Nate, the protagonists ex, was such a childish guy, apparently. I felt that they were right for her. 

I did find it kind of ridiculous trying to fall in love with someone in a day. I wouldn't even think about KISSING someone in one day. But the book is meant to be light and funny.

Overall, I gave the book 4/5 stars.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Join us on Facebook

Please wait..10 SecondsCancel
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Hello Jenny Reviews Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei