Sunday, April 12, 2015

Weekly Wrap-Up[1]

Posted by HelloJennyReviews at 1:00 PM
I am starting a new thing. Weekly Wrap-Ups! I normally don't even think about doing these but now that I am reading a lot more I want to start posting wrap-ups. Just click on the pictures and they will take you to the reviews and things on the blog.




Mini Review Monday - Love on the Lifts


Author Spotlight for Cathleen Davitt Bell


Review- Eleanor & Park



Author Spotlight for Eileen Cook




These are all the Author Spotlight books I have gotten over the past few weeks.

These are some of the books I've gotten in the mail over the past 2-3 weeks

And these are the books I got from BookOutlet for their 30% off scratch and dent sale. I got all of these for under $20.



These are some of the books I have picked up at 2nd and Charles, Goodwill, Ollies, etc. My Husband also got me the two on the bottom one day after work.

Pretty much same description as above. Husband got me the second book from the bottom one day after work.

This is my review I posted on Instagram for Cathleen Davitt Bell's Author Spotlight

And this is the picture on Instagram for Eileen Cook's Author Spotlight.

1 comments:

Michelle@Book Briefs on April 13, 2015 at 3:30 PM said...

wow, tons of Awesome books.

I hope you enjoy :) Happy Reading!

Here's my Weekly Wrap Up

Michelle @ Book Briefs

Post a Comment

Join us on Facebook

Please wait..10 SecondsCancel
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Hello Jenny Reviews Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei