Monday, April 27, 2015

Mini Review Monday[39] Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake

Posted by HelloJennyReviews at 1:00 PM

Title: Anna Dressed in Blood
Author: Kendare Blake

I’m all for books that deal with the supernatural, especially ghosts. When I heard about this duology I knew I had to read it. I knew I was going to love it and I did. 

I loved Cas from the very beginning. His job is to kill ghosts who cause a disturbance by killing living people. Due to his job he and his mom have to move around a lot to hunt and kill these ghosts. 

His newest job is to kill a ghost by the name of Anna. But this job isn't like the rest because Anna isn’t someone he has faced before. She is different and he doesn't know why. 

This time around he forms relationships with a few of his classmates, which he isn't used to because it doesn't happen. He does his job and moves onto the next. 

With Anna being different he has to ask for help from the friends he has made. In the process of trying to figure out what to do, a bond forms between Cas and Anna. He falls in love with her. I haven’t come across a book where a human falls in love with a ghost and it was fun to read something new. 

I found this book to be creepy in the spots where something ghost related happened and I loved that. In those spots as well it got to be gory, which made it better. 

The ending was a good ending and I don’t know where Kendare Blake is going to take the next one, but I’m excited to see where she does.

Overall, I gave the book 5/5 stars.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Join us on Facebook

Please wait..10 SecondsCancel
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Hello Jenny Reviews Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei