Tuesday, June 30, 2015

August Author Spotlight Catch-Up

Posted by HelloJennyReviews at 11:51 AM
I have been sick. I think everyone pretty much knows that by now because I've posted it on instagram and facebook a few times. But with illness came a horrible thing called "falling behind on work" which is just a terrible thing for a person with OCD. I hate being late and I hate when others are late. So I will be playing catch-up with my author spotlights in august. So if you have sent me a book and we haven't done a spotlight yet please feel free to email me so we can get the ball rolling.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Join us on Facebook

Please wait..10 SecondsCancel
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Hello Jenny Reviews Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei