Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Life Is Short Reviews

Posted by HelloJennyReviews at 2:58 PM

So, I've been wanting to try something new for the blog. I had no idea what I wanted to do but I wanted it to be unique. Then I started reading Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon and it had this really awesome way of 'reviewing' books. I know some people don't like reading long reviews. Sometimes a person just wants to see a quick reviews or little tidbits of information to see if the book is something they would want to read. So I am going to be doing something called Life Is Short Reviews. Basically, I will make up some tidbits that came to mind while I was reading a book. They will be funny little things or just small things to try and catch someoens attention really quickly. I will still be doing full reviews for my books but this seems really awesome. All credit for this idea goes to Nicole Yoon! Thank You!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Join us on Facebook

Please wait..10 SecondsCancel
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Hello Jenny Reviews Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei