Monday, March 31, 2014

Mini Review Monday[10] You Are Not Here by Samantha Schutz

Posted by HelloJennyReviews at 6:01 PM






 You Are Not Here
Samantha Schutz



REVIEW:
If I wanted to sum this book up in one word that word would be morose. Nothing about this book is happy until the last 30 pages. So, if you read this book, be prepared to have a heavy heart. Especially if you have experienced a similar situation

Annaleah is one of those girls I want to slap. She is delusional and doesn't see the entire picture of her life. I don't think Brian loved her and it took her until the end of the book to figure that out.

Brians death was tragic but I can't help but wonder how much longer Annaleah would have followed him like a lost puppy before you realized that he wasn't good for me.

I really loved this book and I am glad that Annaleah didn't push Ethan away in the end. She did the right thing by taking her life back and moving on.

This was a very emotional and coming of age book written in verse. I would suggest this to anyone who loves verse or just wants a good read with a happy ending.

Overall, I gave the book 5/5 Mini Kitties.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Join us on Facebook

Please wait..10 SecondsCancel
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Hello Jenny Reviews Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei