Friday, June 14, 2013

Posted by HelloJennyReviews at 1:58 AM
I JUST finished Unravel Me. Literally about 10 minutes ago. And I tried to go to sleep after finishing it but I just laid here thinking about the book. I'm praying to the book Gods that there is going to be a third book. I NEEEEEEEED to know who Juliette ends up with. Anyways, here is my review(as I sit here dying because I need answers).


Unravel Me
Tahereh Mafi

REVIEW:
WHOA. I'm not even sure where to begin. Team Adam? Team Warner? By the end of the book, shockingly, I was Team Warner. It took me a little while to get into this book. Mainly because of how whiny and self consumed Juliette was. Everything was about her her her. Boy did she get the shock of her life, along with a much needed wake up call, when Kenji and Castle opened up her pretty green/blue eyes to the fact that she was just one person among millions. One tiny, whiny, little girl who needed to grow up and stop feeling sorry for herself.

I know there have been a lot of bad reviews for this series but I honestly can't see why. I mean, yes, the authors way of repeating words and crossing others out is a bit out there but she's UNIQUE. Has anyone ever heard of that word? Because I'm starting to think everyone wants all authors to be like J. K. Rowling, Stephenie Myers and dare I say Nora Roberts.

I've never had so much emotional attachment to a book before. Probably around the middle of the book I started to feel every emotion Juliette felt. I was confused when she was confused and I was upset when she was upset.

Normally you can get a feel for most book and you can sort of predict the events that are going to happen. Not with this book. I was in shock for almost the entire duration of reading. I don't want to say it was an emotional roller coaster but it was definitely a theme park ride of some nature. I am slightly angry about the way it ended. Who does she pick? What happens to Anderson? What happened to Adam? Kenji? All of the read of the people from Omega Point? I'm just seriously hoping that there is going to be a third book. And, honestly, I don't know how I'm going to move on from this book. I have so many unanswered questions floating through my head and I want answers... NOW!
Overall, I give the book 5/5 stars.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Join us on Facebook

Please wait..10 SecondsCancel
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Hello Jenny Reviews Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei