Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Posted by HelloJennyReviews at 12:41 PM
This is just going to be a random update to let everyone know that I'm still alive. I finally had my tooth pulled on Monday. It actually didn't hurt at all. But now I am in the recovery phase and I feel both better and worse.

Today, I decided to actually organize my bookshelves. I also decided that I want to try making video blogs of the books I get. I wont go so far as to do video reviews because I am a writer. And I will also still post STS and such for those of you who don't like watching videos.

I did get a new book haul, twelve books in total. And I will take pictures and post them later. I hope everyone is having a wonderful week. And Happy, almost, 4th of July!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Join us on Facebook

Please wait..10 SecondsCancel
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Hello Jenny Reviews Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei