Sunday, June 30, 2013

Review Forevermore by Cindy Miles

Posted by HelloJennyReviews at 7:05 PM


Title: Forevermore

Author: Cindy Miles

Format: ebook ARC & Paperback

Source: NetGalley/Arcycling

Publisher: Scholastic


REVIEW:
I ADORED this book. I have a soft spot for Scotland and Scottish guys so that immediately drew me in. I also firmly believe that there are not enough YA books about ghosts. I have read TWO really great series that were mainly about ghosts and that pales in comparison to the amount of Vampire and Werewolf YA books that exist.

This is Cindy Miles first YA books and I sincerely hope to see more from her in the near future. I can tell she is very passionate about her writing because her book drew me in and I felt the emotions that Ivy felt. I must admit that I did cry. I cried when Logan was gone and I cried when he came back. I do wish there was a tad more back story with Ivy's father and her life before Niall and Scotland. The love between Logan and Ivy is so innocent and heartfelt.

My favorite character has to be Jonas. He is pretty "in the know" for an older fellow. I really did not like Elizabeth. If I was Ivy I don't think I could have held my tongue. But Elizabeth's character did help with the drama in the book. And what is a book without drama? Emma was a great bestfriend character and Serrus was perfect for Emma. 

I find it beautiful that the song in the end of the book is called "Forevermore". The title fits the book perfectly. I am so glad that Logan came back. I don't know what I would have done if the book had ended any differently.

In short I would say this book is emotional, haunting and riveting. This is definitely a book I am going to buy and read again!

Overall I give the book 5 Kittys.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Join us on Facebook

Please wait..10 SecondsCancel
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Hello Jenny Reviews Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei