Saturday, June 15, 2013

Rant/Stacking the Shelves (3)

Posted by HelloJennyReviews at 12:17 AM
I am having an extremely stressful day. It started out great! My fiance got me flowers:


 Tiger Lily's are my favorite. They are wild flowers so they are pretty hard to find.


 AND I got a really cute booklight! Its freakin' awesome!
Then he took me to 2nd and Charles again so I could sell some books and games. I got a whopping $124 in store credit. I was sooo happy. I bought some more books with that money and I also got my fiance 4 vintage Star Wars figures for his collection. Then we went to Microcenter so he could buy his new motherboard.  Then we went to eat at Red Robin, went to Barnes and Noble to get a copy of The Testing, they were sadly sold out, and then we went home. I then got online to pay one of our credit card bills and come to find out they returned my last payment that I made a month ago and didn't bother telling me so now I have fees fees fees. I tried contacting them only to find out that they are nothing more than a scam company hell bent on destroying peoples credit. I have since written my states attorney general and the BBB(better business bureau) in hopes for some help in cancelling my card and getting rid of this scamming company. Everyone stay clear of Credit One Bank. There are so many complaints about them online and they will ruin your life.


But on a better note. I am going to post the books I have gotten. I haven't spent a penny on them because I have A LOT of store credit =)



Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

 Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

Jennifer @ Book-a-holics

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Join us on Facebook

Please wait..10 SecondsCancel
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Hello Jenny Reviews Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei