Saturday, June 8, 2013

Stacking The Shelves (2)

Posted by HelloJennyReviews at 8:39 PM


 I won't be buying anymore books for a while. So after this post, any books I get will either be from PBS or from NetGalley. BUT 2nd and Charles was having a good sale this weekend so I couldn't help myself(buy 5, get 5 free). ANOTHER BUT... I didn't spend any money. I took ehh about 30 books plus 1 Wii game and 1 Bluray to the exchange place there and I got $36 in store credit and only spent $27. So I still have $9 in store credit and I walked out of there with 10 new books... which I am about to show you.


These are the books I bought this week.





















 I got The Sweetest Dark from the library because...



 I received an ARC of the second book in the series. =)

 Well... That is all for now. I am still reading Unravel Me. Juliette is pissing me off a bit in this one. So we shall see how it ends.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Join us on Facebook

Please wait..10 SecondsCancel
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Hello Jenny Reviews Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei