Saturday, June 22, 2013

Stacking the Shelves (4)

Posted by HelloJennyReviews at 8:22 PM
Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.


I decided to be naughty, since I won't want to feel like going anywhere after I get this tooth pulled on Monday, and went to the Harrisburg, PA 2nd & Charles. I brought some stuff to trade in, got there around 6:30 and I didn't get to leave until AFTER they closed at 9 because they took that long to get to my stuff. If you didn't have the time to get through everyones buybacks then you shouldn't have TAKEN THEM. I was so furious. I have never had such horrible customer service at any of the stores I've gone to. But I did get a few books while I was waiting. And I thought I would treat myself with a full priced book, so I got Invisibility. How was everyones week? Did you get any new books or items?




















It finally came in at the library! YAY!















I needed this for 3 reasons. 1. It comes with another wire so I don't have to keep unplugging mine from the wall to put books on my Nook. 2. I need a car charger for when I got to Myrtle Beach in August. 3. It comes with another wire for the older nook and I happen to have the older and the newer ones =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Join us on Facebook

Please wait..10 SecondsCancel
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Hello Jenny Reviews Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei