Saturday, July 13, 2013

15 Day Book Blogger Challenge Day 2

Posted by HelloJennyReviews at 11:10 PM

My bedtime reading schedule is whatever... Honestly some nights I will read a while book and some nights I won't read at all. It depends on if I have work in the morning, what time I lay down and if I have a book I'm already reading or if I need to start one. I normally read books on my Nook when I am in bed. That way I don't have to get up and turn the light off when I am done. Sometimes my fiance will wake up in the middle of the night and yell at me to go to sleep. It just depends on a lot of factors.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Join us on Facebook

Please wait..10 SecondsCancel
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Hello Jenny Reviews Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei