Sunday, July 7, 2013

BookTube-A-Thon, Blogger style

Posted by HelloJennyReviews at 7:00 PM
I have been seeing the BookTube-A-Thon everyone on youtube so I decided to do it without making a video. Making videos is very difficult for me due to the noise level in my house. But the BookTube-A-Thon runs from July 15th-21st and you have to read as many books as you can from what I understand. There are also a few "challenges."


THE CHALLENGES:
• Read 300 pages a day
• Read a book with 500+ pages
• Re-read a book
• Finish a series or trilogy
• Read a book that's been on your shelf forever
• Listen to an audiobook
• Read a classic
BONUS: Combine as many challenges as you can

Now I'm going to go through my shelves in a few minutes and pick out the books I will be reading so I will update this later. If you wish you join then just go right about and post about it on your blog or where ever.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Join us on Facebook

Please wait..10 SecondsCancel
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Hello Jenny Reviews Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei