Friday, January 1, 2016

Happy New Year!

Posted by HelloJennyReviews at 12:31 AM
Hello everyone! I am sorry I have been away for so long. I needed to take a break from everything. With my father having his stroke and neither of my parents having any income I have been paying all of their bills and it has just put a strain on me. I feel over burdened and just needed to step away from everything for a while. I am coming back starting today. I hope to have a better year than 2015. A lot of bad things happened but some good things happened as well. No, the good did no balance out the bad but I am trying to keep positive about life right now. I am going to focus on my reading and blogging. I hope to start college this year. My dream is to be a librarian. That is all I want in life. I love books. Not just reading them. I love touching them, I love organizing them. I just love books. I also hope to move on 2016. My husband and I have put much of our lives on hold in order to help my parents and I think it's time we start living for us. 

Thank you to everyone who has been here and supported me through everything. I honestly could not have lived through this year without you guys. You have supported me emotionally and even financially with buying my books and donating to help me pay my parents bills. Because of you guys my parents still have a home and I will be forever grateful for that. 

Another thing I want to do in 2016 is actually sell books to sell them. Not just as a fundraiser. I love selling books it seems and I want to continue doing that. I love giving books a new home and spreading the wealth of reading.

There are a lot of goals I have to look forward to in 2016 and I will try to make a list and post it here so you guys can see everything. I love sharing with my readers. And I hope you guys like me sharing.

Happy New Year to everyone! Lets hope 2016 is an amazing year for us all!

Love,
Jenny

1 comments:

Alyn on January 2, 2016 at 12:27 AM said...

Glad to see you back. Wishing 2016 is better for you too. I also wanted to become a librarian but I decided against it. Good luck! You have a long road ahead of you.

Post a Comment

Join us on Facebook

Please wait..10 SecondsCancel
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Hello Jenny Reviews Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei