Wednesday, January 10, 2018

REVIEW: Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo - Valeria

Posted by HelloJennyReviews at 10:00 AM

Rate:


Goodreads Description:
Ketterdam: a bustling hub of international trade where anything can be had for the right price—and no one knows that better than criminal prodigy Kaz Brekker. Kaz is offered a chance at a deadly heist that could make him rich beyond his wildest dreams. But he can't pull it off alone...

A convict with a thirst for revenge.

A sharpshooter who can't walk away from a wager.

A runaway with a privileged past.

A spy known as the Wraith.

A Heartrender using her magic to survive the slums. 

A thief with a gift for unlikely escapes. 

Six dangerous outcasts. One impossible heist. Kaz's crew is the only thing that might stand between the world and destruction—if they don't kill each other first.

HOLY SMOKES!

Can we just say, PLOT TWIST! towards the ending. I was not expecting that !
I feel like I shouldve seen it coming from a mile away but I still didnt!!!
Bardugo has managed to keep me on the edge of my seat with this one. 
It took me a couple days to read it because I was so sick and it was the first week of my second year in college xD

The imagery in this book is amazing, I really wish that this book gets made into a movie because the way that its written and split into parts really makes it easy for you to visualize as a motion picture.


Im not going to lie, I havent yet read the Grisha series, but I totally understood this book, so if you havent yet read the Grisha series, worry not, you can still pick up this book and read it.
And you should.
As I mentioned before, there is a huge plot twist, Towards the end that I nearly dropped the book, I actually GASPED out loud


And that doesnt happen often, I'll tell you that xD

This book didnt just meet my expectations, it exceeded them.

Recommend it?

What are you still doing here?
Go preorder the book.
Comes out the 29th of September

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Join us on Facebook

Please wait..10 SecondsCancel
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Hello Jenny Reviews Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei