Wednesday, January 31, 2018

REVIEW: The Last Star by Rick Yancey - Valeria

Posted by HelloJennyReviews at 9:00 AM

Rate:


Goodreads Description:

The enemy is Other. The enemy is us.


They’re down here, they’re up there, they’re nowhere. They want the Earth, they want us to have it. They came to wipe us out, they came to save us.



But beneath these riddles lies one truth: Cassie has been betrayed. So has Ringer. Zombie. Nugget. And all 7.5 billion people who used to live on our planet. Betrayed first by the Others, and now by ourselves.



In these last days, Earth’s remaining survivors will need to decide what’s more important: saving themselves…or saving what makes us human.


Oh boy, I write this on May 27, 2016, and I just finished this book, got it yesterday

And WHYYYYYYYY RICK ! WHYYYYY

I mean I know why but I refuse to accept it and wish it wasnt like that

But I get that it has to be that way u.u
I feel like if I dont seriously think out this review I will continue to say over and over that it was the way it was meant to be and that there was just no other way around the ending in hopes that I will convince myself of that
It was fairly intense and you think that things are about to be FUBAR but in the end.. well.... The end
I enjoyed the end, trying to pull themselves together and specially that thing with Ringer and honoring Cassie.
I trully was shocked by Ringers news and I was like wait, makes no sense, but just this second, I understood xD 
It was a trully bittersweet ending, that is all I can say without actually spoiling much, because there is just a LOT that could be spoiled, since this is a book in which people live and people die, I cant actually talk about many of the characters and their endings without spoiling it so I will just leave it to you guys to enjoy and find out how it all ends.

Recommend it?
Yeah

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Join us on Facebook

Please wait..10 SecondsCancel
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Hello Jenny Reviews Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei