Wednesday, January 17, 2018

REVIEW: Winter by Marissa Meyer - Valeria

Posted by HelloJennyReviews at 10:00 AM

Rate:


Goodreads Description:
 Princess Winter is admired by the Lunar people for her grace and kindness, and despite the scars that mar her face, her beauty is said to be even more breathtaking than that of her stepmother, Queen Levana.

Winter despises her stepmother, and knows Levana won’t approve of her feelings for her childhood friend—the handsome palace guard, Jacin. But Winter isn’t as weak as Levana believes her to be and she’s been undermining her stepmother’s wishes for years. Together with the cyborg mechanic, Cinder, and her allies, Winter might even have the power to launch a revolution and win a war that’s been raging for far too long.

Can Cinder, Scarlet, Cress, and Winter defeat Levana and find their happily ever afters?

 I.... OMG! I cant even with this book... 
I honestly don't know what to say without actually spoiling anything. 
There is so much happening in this book. 
This book is where it all goes down and everything is falling apart and everyone is breaking and cracking and... It's chaos all over. 
Not going to lie, when I got the book and I started reading it, I skipped ahead to find out what would happen, but in my defense it was all very brief so I still wouldn't majorly spoil it for myself. This book had my emotions all over the place! I actually teared up more than once !!
One thing that killed me in this book was Thorne and Cress! I NEED MORE!
I need more of my cutiepies!
Its still one of the best books in the series, hands down, they just kept getting better for me. Now all I need is Stars Above and my life will be complete. And probably over at the same time.

Recommend it?
YES! It will not disappoint!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Join us on Facebook

Please wait..10 SecondsCancel
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Hello Jenny Reviews Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei