Sunday, September 6, 2015

Review: The Distance Between Us by Kasie West

Posted by HelloJennyReviews at 1:00 PM
Title: The Distance Between Us
Author: Kasie West
Publisher: Harper Teen
Publication: July 2nd 2013
Cover Rating: 3/5


Caymen could often get on my nerves. 
Yeah I started with that because its true, she often got on my nerves. I get that her sarcasm is supposed to represent how she really feels about many things but she just over used it and simply became annoying. If I look past that though, its a good read. I like the cuteness that the story has, its a good book to read between epic books. I wouldnt say this book is particularly memorable at all. The reason I say that is because I felt like nothing was happening at all for over the first half of the book, I found it a bit boring but THEN a whole bunch of stuff started happening and its like DAMN, cant you just like... CHILL a bit now XD the last half or quarter of the book really kept me on the edge of my seat, I like speed read the last part of the book xD it redeemed itself at the last minute.

Recommend it?
mmmmm if you want to come off this like epic book high and just chill before you get into another high excitement book, this one would be your to go to book. 

Overall, I gave the book 3.5/5 stars.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Join us on Facebook

Please wait..10 SecondsCancel
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Hello Jenny Reviews Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei