Saturday, September 5, 2015

Review: The Lightning Thief Graphic Novel

Posted by HelloJennyReviews at 1:00 PM
Title: The Lightning Thief
Author: Rick Riordan + others
Publisher: Disney-Hyperion
Publication: October 12th 2010
Cover Rating: 3/5


Okay to first of. The drawings.
There has been some negative backlash to the illustrations in this book.
Sure, many of the things are different than I figured they would look, BUT I wont hate on them because they are way better than anything I could ever do xD.
Secondly. I LOVED that I can relieve the book and all the important parts all in about 30 minutes or less ! 
Thirdly. I NEED THE REST OF THE SERIES... Like.. Yesterday! 
Oh but one thing that did disappoint me in this book was that there wasn't so much Percy sassyness in the text. 
I feel like it should be a requirement!
But hey... You cant always get what you want.

Recommend it?
MMMMMM... Just... Dont expect too much from it. 

Overall, I gave the book 4/5 stars.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Join us on Facebook

Please wait..10 SecondsCancel
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Hello Jenny Reviews Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei