Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Review: Meant to Be by Lauren Morrill

Posted by HelloJennyReviews at 1:00 PM
Title: Meant to Be
Author: Lauren Morrill
Publisher: Delecorte Press
Publication: November 13th 2012
Cover Rating: 5/5

Review:
I freaking loved this book, holy damn, I couldnt stop, I wish there was more like these. It was such a quick and easy read. While the whole book was kind of cliche-ish, sometimes that is all I need in a day. I love when characters are out in different places, like Anna and the French Kiss, with Anna going over to Europe or when they live there like Cinder in China and just things like that, its things that are different from where I am, duh, and its just like seeing things for the first time... Again, duh for me .I really like Jason, I wish I had a Jason in my life, I also wish that we wouldnt gotten to see what happend with them after everything, like a few years later or just when they were back at school or something like that.

Recommend it?
Yup

Overall, I gave the book 5/5 stars.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Join us on Facebook

Please wait..10 SecondsCancel
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Hello Jenny Reviews Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei