Monday, September 14, 2015

Review: Emmy And Oliver by Robin Benway

Posted by HelloJennyReviews at 1:00 PM
Title: Emmy and Oliver
Author: Robin Benway
Publisher: Harper Teen
Publication: June 23rd 2015
Cover Rating: 4/5

This was a very fast and cute read. I really loved the beginning of the book and thought it was super intense. There was a few things that annoyed me in the book which is why I gave it a 4 and not a 5. I don't know if I'm being too critic on it because my teeth hurt (getting 2 wisdom teeth removed later this week) or if it  would've annoyed me regardless of my physical pain XD Like I felt like their relationship just moved way too quickly after they shared their first kiss. I get it that they knew each other as kids but still, like all the sudden all this shit starts happening and they are like an old married couple >.> It could also be the fact that there are soooo many books out there that do that and I'm starting to find it cliche? I don't really know xD It was a great book though, would probably read it again :)

Recommend it?
Yeah, its an easy and cute summer read. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Join us on Facebook

Please wait..10 SecondsCancel
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Hello Jenny Reviews Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei