Friday, September 18, 2015

Review: Firewalker by Josephine Angelini

Posted by HelloJennyReviews at 1:00 PM
Title: Firewalker
Author: Josephine Angelini
Publisher: Feiwel and Friends
Publication: September 1st 2015
Cover Rating: 5/5

Bit disappointed by it after the first book.
But lets not start with negatives. I liked the Lily was back and with Rowan. I love the world building that Angelini does, that's always a tough thing to do in my opinion, make another world seem possibly and like you're there with the characters, seeing it all without a question. The story itself is very ... addicting? I cant think of the proper word. Like the reader gets really into it.
Now onto what I didn't really like about it. I didn't like the way that Angelini kept the secrets that Lily wouldn't tell Rowan, I felt as if  Rowan became not so ... THERE as he was in the first book.
And i felt as if this was kind of from the very beginning. The whole like... lacking romance part of the book.
Maybe because it focused more on action than it did on romance?
I was hoping for romance xD
BUT
that cliffhanger though!
Recommend it?
mmmm just brace yourself that its not as good as the first book.
OR if you're hoping for more romance, this is for you.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Join us on Facebook

Please wait..10 SecondsCancel
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Hello Jenny Reviews Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei